E-Liquid Product Integrity
Our differentiating factor is our dedication to the integrity of our products.
Product Integrity is Evident in our E-Liquids
“Some companies consistently develop products that succeed with customers. Other companies often fall short. What differentiates them is integrity”
—”The Power of Product Integrity”, K. Clark and T. Fujimoto, Harvard Business Review
An attribute that differentiates our brands is our focus on product integrity. From a controlled supply chain to ingredient and product traceability to brand name integrity and manufacturing facility security, multiple elements ensure that our products are reliable and consistent, and the necessary safeguards are put in place to protect our consumers.
Here are a just few distinguishing features that ensure our product’s integrity:
- We work only with reliable supply partners who have a track record of quality systems and experience in food, pharma, and other nicotine products.
- We implemented lot tracking and child-safety caps well before any regulation imposed these features.
- We inspect and test our incoming materials rigorously in a secure, state-of-the-art manufacturing facility.
- We store and distribute our products responsibly and with full inventory traceability.
- We provide Manufacturer Safety Data Sheets and other accurate information about our products.
- We adhere to strict compliance with regulatory filings.
- We respond to business partner and consumer suggestions promptly.
- We vigorously defend and protect our trademarks worldwide to ensure that consumers are not misled by products that violate our intellectual property rights.
- In situations where our product reaches consumers through intermediaries, we provide the necessary support to ensure product integrity to the final user.
In order to meet upcoming Good Manufacturing Practices, regulators and stakeholders expect us to have controlled, well-documented manufacturing, storage, and distribution processes. We stay ahead of the regulatory environment through rigorous product protection and quality standards as well as voluntarily investing in facilities that far exceed government requirements.